Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best all over computer protection????

OK. I have alot of things wrong with my computer.... I hve viruses, security issues, mal-ware spyware, regristry probs.... u name it i got it on here. I am wondering if there is something that I can download or purchase that will solve all my issues. I don't want to have fifty different things ya know. I really only want to have to buy one thing and download that one thing and have it fix all my probs. Is there something out there that will work and actually fix this!!! I am tired of downloading things just to find out that becasue I got the free version it wont actually get rid of these things. Please help. Will choose best answer!!!



Best all over computer protection????nortan antivirus



There isn't a single package that can do all those things well. For security, the single best package you can get at this time is Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 - this will take care of virus and spyware protection and provide you with an excellent firewall. For registry problems and general maintenance, the free suite Advanced Windows Care Personal will address nearly all your general maintenance needs.



http://usa.kaspersky.com/products_servic...



http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscare...



Best all over computer protection????nortonantivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment