Friday, August 20, 2010

I cannot remove norton securities off my computer?

I need to reinstall yahoo security and cannot because of norton. so how do I get norton off. I have tried add %26 remove and they send me to a symantec web site and they are no help at all.



I cannot remove norton securities off my computer?computer virus



Go to the website.



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



I cannot remove norton securities off my computer?free spyware remover



when you uninstal not selected norton securities . try now with ccleaner !
There is a removal tool on the Symantec website, I also had a bugger of a time removing norton to Install Yahoo's stuff. I ended up online chatting with a symantec rep and they walked me through the steps, you may have to do this if their removal tool doesn't work and don't be surprised if it doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment