Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Would like to start my own computer business, I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me wi

WEB DESING , COMPUTER REPAIR, NETWORKING AND SECURITY...



I Would like to start my own computer business, I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me with this.?noton



To start, you should incorporate, then get a business license.



I Would like to start my own computer business, I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me with this.?stinger



There is an easy way to start a business. E-mail me for the details at tal337@yahoo.com
The first thing I would look at is investment and capital requirements for the business.



Your plan would be a start up plan as you are not an existing business, determine what is most important in your plan.



Form follows function, make the contents of your plan match your purpose and adjust the outline to match your plan.



You will need to have an investors summaries and loan application, when a plan is used to back up a loan application or explain an opportunity to potential investors, it may require a special summary document as well as the complete plan.



Many investors like to see a brief summary, and loan applications do not always require a complete plan.



Time frames, is three years enough? Your plan should project sales by month for the next 12 months, and annual sales for the following two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment