Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Norton Security 2008; Can I install the 3-user product on 2 different computers that aren't in

I want to purchase the Norton Security 2008. I noticed they have a 3-user (computers) software. My parents want one for their computer and I would like one for mine but we don't they live together in the same house. Can I install the software on their computer at their house first then install it on mine at my apartment?



Norton Security 2008; Can I install the 3-user product on 2 different computers that aren't in the same house?matchless



Hi MS BOSSY,



Yes, you paid for three licenses. They are not required to be in the same location.



Norm



Norton Security 2008; Can I install the 3-user product on 2 different computers that aren't in the same house?norton 2008



its for three licenses so i dont see why you cant

No comments:

Post a Comment