Friday, August 20, 2010

Security Center in Windows XP???

When I open up the Security Center, it says the the service has not been started or stopped so I need to restart my computer or restart the Security Center Service. I've restarted my computer and it doesn't work and so now I need to know how to start the service back up again. Any help will be appreciated!!



Security Center in Windows XP???computer repair



Goto Start - Settings - Control Panel and choose Security Center. Make sure all services are on or set to your own personal prefences. You should then be all set.



Security Center in Windows XP???free antivirus



Neither of these answers worked!!! Report It


my husband had same problem, it kind of puts you in a loop, and you wont be able to start the service inless you go to Windows update and run that, when you get ot validation do it, and then you come ot express or custom, choose custom!



and let it show you what you need to install, but always create a restore point prior to doing anything like this on system.



do that threw control panel sameplace you will find windows update!



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment