Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Questions to improve my REALLY slow computer...help please?

my laptop has been REALLY slow lately. i clean it out with a couple virus things once in a while but that really does nothing. then recently i visited a random website and after that my computer suddenly had a security toolbar 7.1 pop up and randomly i get all these virus warning things pop up that say system alert!



i also try to delete things i dont use anymore but i cannot find where they came from....like i have no idea what to delete. i see they are being used because in the bottom right hand corner a little icon is still on.



is there anyone that can help me at all...i am completely lost %26 tired of my computer being slow! thank you very much :)



Questions to improve my REALLY slow computer...help please?nortan



Computer performs slow cuz of many reasons.



* Too much stuff on computer.



* Too many programs loading at startup.



* Virus or spyware on computer.



* Too many users logged in at the same time.



Here is a complete step-by-step article for computer users like you.



http://www.compset.net/article_computer_...



Hope this helps you and many others.



Good Luck!



Questions to improve my REALLY slow computer...help please?noton



Why is my computer slow? I bet you have asked yourself that very question time and time again. And for the most part, you probably just can not figure it out. Ask the guy next to you, and they probably don鈥檛 have the foggiest idea either. I mean, you may get the 鈥渟pyware,virus鈥?answer, but this most likely is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment