Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I increase the booting speed of my computer?

I am using a 384 MB RAM and a 40 GB Hard Disk running on Windows XP. Yet my computer is just too slow during the booting process and the Windows XP startup screen which is completely black with blue dots moving in the centre lasts for a long period of time . I have scanned my computer with Norton Internet Security 10.0 and found no viruses. What could be the problem?



How can I increase the booting speed of my computer?nortonantivirus



Try this computer speedup tool:



http://boost-computer-performance.info



It works very well.



How can I increase the booting speed of my computer?spyware



Run msconfig and disable those items you dont need to start up. Lots of programs and downloads will intrude themselves into the startup menu if you dont stop them.
u need to get some more ram at least 1GB
disable all unwanted startup items-go to start button then run type in msconfig- go to startup uncheck all but virus protection and anything else your sure you need -dont worry if your system needs it it will start back up
You can click start-----click run-----type msconfig------click startup tabs,then you can uncheck programes that dont need to run at startup.Then click ok to exist..And you also can go visit http://computer-speed.info to download a speedup software.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment