Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would I be allowed to take fully assembled desktop computer (no monitor) with me on board of plane a

I am reallocating and would like to bring my desktop computer with me. Would security at the airport allow me to take my computer (just a tower, no monitor) to the plane with me as a carry on luggage given dimensions are within guidelines? I do not want to disassemble it as I am not that computer savvy.



Would I be allowed to take fully assembled desktop computer (no monitor) with me on board of plane as carry onnorten



Yes, as long as it meets size requirements. I have done so before several times, even post 9-11.



Would I be allowed to take fully assembled desktop computer (no monitor) with me on board of plane as carry onpanda



it's fine, just make sure it will fit in the over head lockers
As long as you can stick it in any bag it should be fine. Put it in the bag just to avoid questions and issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment