Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do when bank fraud is detected and cannot be quarantined on my computer?

My computer has MSN LiveOneCare Security. It has detected a virus, etc. ''PWS: HTML/Bankfraud'' and under Action Taken it says ''Quarantine Failed.''



What should I do? I need to purchase plane tickets for next month ASAP and I don't want to with a message like that popping up. Thanks for your time.



What to do when bank fraud is detected and cannot be quarantined on my computer?spyware



call you BANK immediately. notify them



What to do when bank fraud is detected and cannot be quarantined on my computer?virus scan



try to restore your computer from the earlier time. if your running windows xp just go to start button then accessories, then system tools then system restore. restore it from the earlier date before the problem accure. then try to disable the system restore after and run your antivirus again
Ignore the guy above me. Unless you have noticed unauthorized debits from your account it is probably not a reason for concern. Unfortunately your antivirus has a very low rating and in all honesty not worth what you paid for it...even if it was free. But to the point at hand go online and do a scan with Trend Micro Housecall. It will scan your pc for all types of malware and delete what it finds. I would also suggest you download a good antipsyware program like Spyware doctor starter edition which is free and the best on the market. You will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment