Friday, August 20, 2010

I just downloaded Norton and my computer got pretty slow?

I installed Norton security and my computer got pretty slow, on top of that it crashes everytime I close a window using either the exit option or the red tab in the upper corner, and it makes every windw shut down bu it only messes with internet, oher programs are just fine, it takes forever to upload a page from the internet and sometimes it wont even upload it, I checked my internet provider and it's fine, any help would be greatly apreciated.



I just downloaded Norton and my computer got pretty slow?antivirus programs



Norton is a resource hog.Try zone alarms free version.It will catch more then Norton and less demanding along with spybot.There is no substituting a good anti virus with a free one.Norton should definitely be free.



I just downloaded Norton and my computer got pretty slow?computer protection



poop
UNLOADING AVAST, IS BETTER, BUT THIS IN SPANISH.
norton is allowed to work with certain types of computers. enail me at knightmare_6853@yahoo.com and i'll send you ready made firewall with everything - the zone alarm pro. let me take care of it. uninstall norton beforehand.
turn off your other spyware programs/ firewalls or anti-virus programs.
Norton will do that....I stopped using it because it slowed my laptop down something awful, especially on boot up. I use McAfee now....it's quick and troublefree.
Norton is just like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment