Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer is taken it flashs my dsl button and my ethernet button by something i don,t know what i

it watchs my everymove when i go tomicrosoft pagesit blocks me from using it.if i try to look for good antispy cleaners it blocks them out to.i can not find it anywhere on my computer.i have good security with avg and a good firwall plus i have downloaded sp2 by disk from microsoft no charge just pat shipping.it lays dormant on my computer until i look for help



My computer is taken it flashs my dsl button and my ethernet button by something i don,t know what it is.?ktm



get this then get offline install %26 scan from safemode



scan pc in safemode use this to do it with %26 that spyware will go



ewido antispyware



spybot



antispyware blocker



xoftspy



ad-aware(se )



then you go to safemode on ur pc. restart pc. as pc is starting up. keep hitting on (F8) key you come to a menu . go to safemode . hit on enter then enter again. pc will go to login screen . go to ur user name hit on that



then run .da scan to find that spyware%26 malware



when found . delete da .spyware. then restart pc



My computer is taken it flashs my dsl button and my ethernet button by something i don,t know what it is.?nortan



try lavasoft Ad-Aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment