Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I restart Microsoft Security Center?

My husband changed the name on the user account for signing in on the computer and now the Security Center is showing a ''Security Center unavailable, because the security center was not stared or was stopped. It then tells me that I need to restart the security center but it does not tell me how. Any help would be geat. I have already been on the Microsoft web help and I could not find anything on my problem.



How do I restart Microsoft Security Center?free antivirus



Click start %26gt; click control panel %26gt; look for the Security Center - and then enable



if it is not there you may have to download the SP2 again - wisit www.microsoft.com



and lood for service pack and download SP2



hope this helps



How do I restart Microsoft Security Center?internet



Go to your control panel. There will be an option there.

No comments:

Post a Comment