Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I need to purchase an additional Internet Security if I have one with the Internet Provider I hav

I have Yahoo! Online protection because I have Yahoo! Internet and the HP Tech talked be into buying additional Norton Internet Security for my computer and it only lasts for one year and I am trying to figure out if I need the additional one.



Do I need to purchase an additional Internet Security if I have one with the Internet Provider I have?antispyware



Don't buy norton... even though norton is really good, it slow down your system. Get AVG free or kraspersky.



Don't use Internet Explorer, Download firefox.



Do I need to purchase an additional Internet Security if I have one with the Internet Provider I have?best antivirus software



do not use norton get zonelab instead



  • scans but repairs
  • shake away for squirrels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment