Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to install lyme wire on my aol computer but it seems to think it is a virus?

I want to install lyme wire on my computer, I have AOL, security and a verizon broadband.



I want to install lyme wire on my aol computer but it seems to think it is a virus?product key



Limewire is among the WORST programs for your computer....along with AOL....



Installing it is AGAINST any good recommendations.



I want to install lyme wire on my aol computer but it seems to think it is a virus?triumph



Limewire itself may not be a virus, but it's a great conduit of adware and spyware. Prepare to be data mined.
Hello,



Lime Wire is a spamware programm and is mostly infected by virus and spamware. You better should use Azeurus. It is more safe for downloading music and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment