Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have the anti virus from SBC online Protection. It is turned on.Windows Security keeps telling me

I have reinstalled the SBC Yahoo Online Protection, restarted the computer and then Windows Security recognizes it. But one day later it is giving me the same message.



I have the anti virus from SBC online Protection. It is turned on.Windows Security keeps telling me it is off.security



hi, i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can disable all virus to run, because the virus can only run on IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!



I have the anti virus from SBC online Protection. It is turned on.Windows Security keeps telling me it is off.trojan



Theres a few misleading comments in that last post. First off most viruses are spread through email, not websites. Nothing as simple as a web browser can ''disable all virus to run''. The main difference between Firefox and IE is that IE is hooked to the operating system and Firefox isnt. Report It


When you browse your computer you are basically using IE. This makes it easier for Windows to associate certain files with IE so they open automatically, which is want most people want because its easier. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment