Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone advise me on how to set parental control on my computer thanks?

i have recently installed norton internet security on my computer and find i have no parental control can someone please advise me on how to establish parental control on my computer ? thank you



Can someone advise me on how to set parental control on my computer thanks?bmw



You can try install a software monitor (saving keys pressed and screen shots) to assure that your children are making good use of Internet.



See this app: http://www1.webng.com/nbittencourt/prods...



Nelson Bittencourt



See my site:



http://www1.webng.com/nbittencourt/index...



Can someone advise me on how to set parental control on my computer thanks?free adware remover



If you're using Vista you have it already, though i'm not familiar with it.



As for a seperate parental control software,i'm sure Norton already has it!You just need to download a small and free add-on from the official website: http://shop.symantecstore.com/store/symn...
In Windows XP go into the control panel from the start menu %26 select ''User Accounts.'' Set up an acct that comes up when ur kid uses the PC, %26 password protect the ''administrator'' acct so they can't get in it. There's step-by-step help in ur documentation on the PC.
I totally agree with ADA M. I have Norton Internet Security as well and those are the exact steps.
If you see a white colored shield at the right bottom with a gray check mark on it, press it.



Click on parental controls, activate or deactivate to get into it.



Then follow directions to set up an account.



If your child can access your account through a network, I advise carefully scrutinizing the access with the parental controls which allows you to stop he or she from getting on the web or email ..ect.
If you can't get those to work go to the yahoo website, they have parental control that you can download.

No comments:

Post a Comment