Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I get past Norton Internet Security to get to Myspace?

Okay. So I have Norton Internet Security on my computer. But, it blocks Myspace. How do I get past it? I have tried Freebieproxy.com, but it blocked that to. HELP ME!! [[please%26%26thankyouu]]



How Do I get past Norton Internet Security to get to Myspace?anti virus protection



go into the rules section in nortons firewall options and allow it ...



How Do I get past Norton Internet Security to get to Myspace?antivirus



Allow it(myspace) in firewall exceptions
The easiest way to get oast NORTON is to right click on the NORTON link on the taskbar icon which is right next to your system clock.Select the option to turn NORTON INTERNET SECURITY off for : you will then see a list of options. Click on the one you want.Hope this helps you. Good luck.
http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/...

No comments:

Post a Comment