Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I delete Mcafee Antivirus software off my computer?

I am trying to delete the annoying Mcafee Antivirus software off my computer. There is a security center and also a firewall. I went to add remove programs, and tried to delete security center and it keeps saying I have to delete THE LEGACY PROGRAM FIRST. Any suggestions why it wont let me delete it?



How do I delete Mcafee Antivirus software off my computer?norton 2008



Run the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)



http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.as...



How do I delete Mcafee Antivirus software off my computer?pop up blocker



you need to go into control panel and then click on add/remove software. You then click on anything in the list related to mc afee individually and click change/remove
I went to the Mcafee website and followed their steps.



  • scans but repairs
  • shake away for squirrels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment