Friday, August 20, 2010

When I log off the Internet, my computer always has an error does anyone know why this happens?

I have a Windows XP Home Edtion.



When I log off the internet for example checking mail, webpages etc.. The computer always sends me an error and ends program. I recently renewed my security on the computer. Spam, firewall, spyware etc.. do you think that has something to do with it?



When I log off the Internet, my computer always has an error does anyone know why this happens?anti virus



According to your description,there may have some regsitry errors in your PC to cause ''Computer error''.You need to clean you PC.



Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the registry.You need to scan and clean your PC with registry cleaner.Good Regisry Cleaner will fix(NOT hide) almost all computer errors (contains yours),improve your PC and Internet performance dramatically.It even can speed up your PC by 300% or more!



There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.



http://www.Registry-Cleaners.info



You can download and scan your PC for free.



When I log off the Internet, my computer always has an error does anyone know why this happens?auto protect



don't worry about it.



mine does it too.



sometimes the computer is to fast to shut down while other programs are still running.

No comments:

Post a Comment