Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I realy need to get rid of a computer virus please can you help?

i think i have a virus on my computer, i have mcafee security centre but it hasnt bin able to deal with it. i believe i recieved the virus via a document i accpeted on msn messenger. the document was a zipped file and when open my computer began to send emailsto adresses i dont know. i deleted the file but the continued. please can somebody help me



I realy need to get rid of a computer virus please can you help?norton



You may need to have your computer re-formatted if all else fails. Unfortunately you will lose your information. You would be better off using AVG 7.5 as your anti virus and it's free.



Good luck.



I realy need to get rid of a computer virus please can you help?spyware remover



in order for ur antivirus software can detect new coming virus, it must be updated from time to time. when u update ur mcafee online, it can detect new virus n delete or quarantine it.
http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.p...



trust me this works. but just put your pc in safe mode before using.
Try AVG free from www.free_grisoft.com. Usually works
I know someone who runs this site, he is very good and knows alot about computers



The website is http://www.gadget-detective.moonfruit.co...



Go to Free tech advice and there is a forum, you are much more likely of getting a good response that will help from there.



  • scans but repairs
  • shake away for squirrels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment