Friday, August 20, 2010

Change of Welcome Screen since downloading Security Updates /Wy?

My Welcome screen with my name and picture no longer appears when I turn on my computer since Microsoft's Security updates were installed. My picture and name is still there in Admin User Accounts but no longer show when I turn on computer unless I add a password which is not needed as I am the only one who uses it. I tried a system retore, but that took out the updates which I had to put back again so am back to no picture or name but the computer starts without clicking on anything anyway, straight after showing the Welcome sign



Change of Welcome Screen since downloading Security Updates /Wy?hijack this



I am not sure why your welcome screen has changed however you need to know that you must establish effective passwords for all active accounts. Existing accounts with weak or nonexistent passwords are an invitation for malicious attackers to compromise your system. So to protect your computer and all of your work on it make a password



You should read this about passwords:



http://www.microsoft.com/resources/docum...



  • scans but repairs
  • shake away for squirrels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment