Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I edit Nortons Settings from my computer? My Dad has Norton, and i want to edit his settings for

Okay. My Dads computer has Norton Internet Security. But, I don't feel like editing settings, like for parental control on his computer. I want to edit settings, restrict sites, run scans from my computer. I want my computer to change the settings on his computer. Can I do that? Like his computer runs a server, and i will be the client. Or the other way around. I just want to change his settings from my computer. Hard to explain.



-Billy



Can I edit Nortons Settings from my computer? My Dad has Norton, and i want to edit his settings form my puterinternet



There is no way to do this without getting his co-operation. If you want to trash a machine trash your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment