Friday, August 20, 2010

Windows Security Center and Windows Firewall?

How can I ''start'' my Windows Security Center? In the Windows Security Center Window it says ''The Security Center is currently unavailble because the ''Security Center'' service has not been started or was stopped. Please close this window, restart the computer (or start the ''Security Center'' Service), and then open the Security Center again.''



I obviously rebooted and it doesnt work, and my Windows Firewall says, when I click it, ''Due to an unidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows Firewall settings.''



I need help starting, running, making these both work.



Also, only reason why I need these two to work is that they had some settings I need to use my Nintendo USB Wi-Fi, I cannot use it now for some reason and this is the same firewall I used to make the Nintendo USB Wi-Fi to work.



Windows Security Center and Windows Firewall?antivirus



1) Start Button %26gt; Run %26gt; Type in ''services.msc''



Look for the Windows Security Center %26 Windows Firewall services. Make sure both is automatic and started.



2) Run a Windows update and download then install all update available.



3) Download Windows Defender and that should fix everything if the above 2 doesn't. Good luck.



Windows Security Center and Windows Firewall?computer



run a repair install of windowsXP

No comments:

Post a Comment