Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What internet security products to use & where to get them from ?

I had became suspicous of the anti virus software torrents I had downloaded from minova . I had been Using CA security suite and Ad aware but my system still bacame victim of an infection which has messed my computer up and will need to be restored to ''out of the Box state'' along with restoring the OS



The security software Kaspersky downloaded from Minova turned out to be an unofficial product according to the Kapersky forum . This makes me skeptical about using security software torrents



Even before when I was using legitamate (paid for) products such as Norton security , NTL Netguard my computer became victim of infections which allways led me having to restore the OS to ''out of the box state ''



For next time I wish to be able to install anti virus/mal/spy/adware which actually does it's job of keeping the computer clean and well , instead of empty promises .



Has anyone else used supposedly good security software and still got infection ? Which security poducts are safe ?



What internet security products to use %26 where to get them from ?suzuki



Yeah I know what you mean after having many probs / infections I now have security with my service provider Optusnet it cleaned my pc up beautifully have not had 1 problem in 12 months you pay a yearly fee but you have got to have it ....makes the whole internet experience better.

No comments:

Post a Comment