Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Internet security- 10 points for best answer?

I currently have mcafee security center on my computer and my mum just got a computer and she got trend micro internet security pro with it and you can put trend micro on up to 3 computers. can I have both Mcafee and Trend Micro on my computer at the same time? And what do you think is better - Trend Micro internet security pro or mcafee security center



Internet security- 10 points for best answer?symantic



I would recommend that you go with Trend. You can visit my blog - http://www.xanga.com/morrighu and see what I have to say about McAfee. I just wrote a rant about them earlier today.



I would not recommend that you use both. Having 2 virus scanners running at the same time can cause problems. I've seen severe issues with file corruption caused by it.



Internet security- 10 points for best answer?viruses



1) No. SEE heurisitics which is the real time protection processes. These will conflict and in scans the programs may recognize each other as attempted break ins and may possibly corrupt each other and render one or both useless.



They have built in protections disallowing any entry.



2)



Trend Micro(TM) Internet Security(TM) 2008 Achieves Top Scores in Anti-Malware Testing... (Bulletins: Trend Micro takes World's Best honors beating Kaspersky, Symantec, F-Secure, Sophos, more.... We Told You So ! SEE:

No comments:

Post a Comment