Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there any really good virus protection software ??? if you are computer whiz please read this !!!

I like to download music from limewire but I get all this viruses



is there any way that I could download music and and virus protection will deal the virus really good ?



I can't explain cause ( I am so depressed cause my computerdamaged ) my computer have a problem with the hard drive and do you think that virus could damaged it ? and is apple computer have really good security ?



answer as soon as possible



( please try to understand what I m saying



Is there any really good virus protection software ??? if you are computer whiz please read this !!!!!?photoshop



ok. First Limewire is untrusted. Norton will do the job only if u open the file by the way when it is open the virus had might effected ur pc. SO don't use Limewire or any P2P u don't know what u are getting.



Is there any really good virus protection software ??? if you are computer whiz please read this !!!!!?symatec



A virus could have really messed up your system .



Thats one of the bad points of downloading free music. Sometimes you also download stuff you don't want.



Download.com has free Antivirus and anti-spyware software. Download it and run it to see if you are infected .



I suspect you may need to wipe your system and reinstall your operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment